- I am currently eighteen (18) years old or older.
- By selling or delivering ammunition to me, TX Arms is not violating any state or local law or ordinance.
- I am not under indictment for and have never been convicted in any court of a crime punishable by imprisonment for over one year.
- I am not a fugitive from justice
- I am not an unlawful user or addicted to any controlled substance
- I have not been adjudicated as a mental defective and I have not been committed to any mental institution
- I am not an illegal or unlawful alien
- I have never been and I am not expected to be discharged for the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions.
- I have not renounced my U.S. citizenship
- I am currently not subject to a restraining order of any kind
- I have never been and I am not expected to be convicted in any court of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
CHECKOUT TERMS & CONDITIONS
I hereby certify that I have read and agree to the Customer Affidavit and the statements contained therein and that I am 18 or older if I am purchasing a rifle or shotgun and/or ammunition to be used in a rifle or shotgun and 21 or older if I am purchasing a handgun or ammunition to use in a handgun. In the event that any of the statements in the Customer Affidavit are determined to be untrue, I will release, hold harmless, indemnify, and pay to defend Snow Bear Ventures, LLC (DBA TX Arms) and its owners, agents, officers, and employees against any resulting civil liability or criminal prosecution. I understand it is my full responsibility to make sure the firearm, ammunition or accessories I am purchasing is legal for me to own in my state or jurisdiction. (Check your local and state laws here: https://www.atf.gov/firearms/state-laws-and-published-ordinances-firearms-32nd-edition) By continuing with the purchase I agree that I am legally allowed to own the items in my shopping cart as detailed during the checkout process.
Any returned orders are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Shipping & Delivery:
All firearms will be shipped to an FFL dealer specified by you. We cannot ship any firearms directly to you. We use a combination of shipping carriers depending on the type of item purchased as well as the state the item is being shipped. Some items, such as handguns and ammunition, may not be legal to ship to your State. Please check local and state laws prior to purchasing. It is YOUR responsibility to check your local laws prior to placing an order. All firearms will be shipped to an FFL holder in your state for transfer. They will typically charge a nominal fee for the transfer that you will be responsible for paying.
Returns on firearms that have been transferred to you are not allowed. We do understand that some manufacturer defects may not be identifiable upon initial inspection, however by purchasing a firearm from us, you agree that upon discovering a defect in your transferred firearm that you will work with the manufacturer for replacement or repair (in accordance with their warranty policy). All Firearm and Ammunition sales are final. Returns and cancellations are subject to a 25% restocking fee.