Ruger 10/22 Carbine Hardwood Stock
Out of stock
Ruger 10/22® CARBINE
Ruger’s 10/22 Carbine’s legendary action, is a tried and true Ruger design, and ensures consistent, reliable performance. Its cold hammer-forged barrel is locked into the receiver by a unique, two-screw, V-block system. The easy-to-use extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine. The 10/22 Carbine also utilizes a cross-bolt safety, polymer trigger housing assembly, detachable rotary magazine and includes a combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts.
- This legendary action is a tried and true Ruger design that ensures consistent, reliable performance.
- Detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.
- Easy-to-use, prominent magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel is locked into the receiver by a unique, two-screw, V-block system.
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
- Combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts included.
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
- The receiver and stock combine to create classic lines for attractive styling.
- Front SightGold Bead
- Rear SightAdjustable
- Barrel MaterialAlloy Steel
- Thread PatternN/A
- Twist1:16″ RH
- Barrel FinishSatin Black
- Weight5 lb.
- Overall Length37″
- Barrel Length18.50″
- Suggested Retail$309.00
This firearm is covered under the TX Arms Lifetime Warranty
Model: 10/22 Carbine Hardwood
Caliber/Gauge: 22 LR
THIS ITEM MUST BE SHIPPED TO A FFL, OR PICKED UP AT TX ARMS BY APPT. ONLY. Will NOT ship to CA, or MA.