Ruger 10/22 Carbine Charcoal Synthetic
Out of stock
Ruger 10/22® CARBINE
- This legendary action is a tried and true Ruger design that ensures consistent, reliable performance.
- Detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.
- Easy-to-use, prominent magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel is locked into the receiver by a unique, two-screw, V-block system.
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
- Factory-installed combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts.
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
- The receiver and stock combine to create classic lines for attractive styling.
- StockCharcoal Synthetic
- Front SightNone
- Rear SightNone
- Barrel MaterialAlloy Steel
- Thread PatternN/A
- Twist1:16″ RH
- Barrel FinishSatin Black
- Weight4.5 lb.
- Overall Length37″
- Barrel Length18.50″
- Suggested Retail$309.00
Model: 10/22 Carbine
Caliber/Gauge: 22 LR
THIS ITEM MUST BE SHIPPED TO A FFL, OR PICKED UP AT TX ARMS BY APPT. ONLY. Will NOT ship to CA, or MA.