After rigorous field testing, this mount has been given a Silver-tier rating by the National Tactical Officers Association.
The GLx mounts redefine what can be accomplished when the latest technology is applied to meet the shooting challenges faced in real world situations. Designed and manufactured right here in America with the perfect balance between strength, durability, and weight, GLx mounts will impress even the harshest critics.
The GLx 30mm Cantilever Scope Mount has arrived! Precision machined right here in the USA from lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum, this GLx mount has been optimized for use on the AR platform. The cantilevered design pushes your optics forward over 2″ to ensure you get the perfect eye relief with your favorite scope. The skeletonized 4-screw cap rings reduce weight without sacrificing strength to keep your scope exactly where you want it. With the solid steel 1/2″ Tactical Thumbscrews to clamp to the top rail and integral recoil lugs, even the heaviest recoil is no match. Backed by a lifetime warranty, the GLx 30mm Cantilever Scope Mount is the perfect fit for your new scopes.
- 30mm 4-Cap rings fit most scopes on the market
- Pushes optics over 2″ forward for optimal eye relief
- 0 MOA Cant ideal for close and mid-range applications
- 1.5″ center-line height accommodates up to 56mm objectives
- 100% designed and made in the U.S.A.
- Lightweight and durable 6061-T6 aluminum construction
- MIL-SPEC hard coat anodized finish
- Zinc Phosphate coated hardware for corrosion resistance
- High strength steel cross bolt lugs
- Convenient T15 cap screws
- #8 Torx fasteners with steel inserts prevent stripping
- Weighs just 6.7 Oz
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
Suggested Torque Specs:
- Cross Bolts: 65 IN-LB
- Cap Screws: 25 IN-LB
Built on the foundation that customer service is the most important product/service a company can offer, Primary Arms is dedicated to meeting the need of every customer with the utmost respect. Not only do they provide excellent customer service, they offer fast shipping and competitive prices on everything they sell. If the foundation is customer service, then the structure is the increasing line of high quality, dependable optics designed right here in Texas. The goal; to provide firearms enthusiasts, professional shooters, and servicemen and women the right tools for the job at an affordable price.