Mantis Laser Academy Training Kit – Standard – 9mm
1 in stock
Standard Kit contains:
- Full Access* code to Mantis Laser Academy ($99 value)
- Pink Rhino laser – 9mm
- Complete set of 5″x7″ Laser Academy Smart Targets
- Complete set of 8″x11″ Laser Academy Smart Targets
- Mini tripod and smartphone holder
- Large tripod and smartphone holder
- Laser cartridge extraction stick
- Portable carrying case
- NEW: A set of target stand holders (5)
*Full access applies to one individual user account.
Mantis Laser Academy
With guided drills and real-time feedback, Laser Academy allows you to have a training facility at home and at your convenience. Get quality reps with your own equipment and experience a higher level of dry fire training with positive results you can see and feel. Laser Academy’s variety of drill options also keep things fresh for shooters, making practice feel more like a game and less like a chore.
The Laser Academy system utilizes a laser training cartridge that drops into the chamber of your firearm, delivering a laser beam down the barrel every time the firing pin strikes the round. Using physical targets, these laser “shots” are read by your phone or tablet and scored accordingly, per mode. The simplicity of the setup is what provides the flexibility for when and where you can practice.
Four training modes are included with the free version of the Laser Academy app. The Laser Academy kits includes an activation code that will unlock the remaining training modes:
- Open Shooting – Single Target: Basic target shooting with scoring and the ability to store sessions to track your progress.
- Shot From Guard/Low Ready – One Shot: Starting from a prompt, this mode times your shot and tracks accuracy in single-shot sessions.
- Duel – Single Shot: You and a training partner compete to see who has the fastest draw and eagle eye.
- Bullseye – Five-shot: Untimed, no prompts, receive scores and splits from five shot rounds.
The full access activation code included with the Laser Academy kit provides access to additional training options:
- Open Shooting – Multiple Targets: Basic target shooting with multiple target scoring and the ability to store sessions to track your progress.
- Duel – Best of Five Series: First shot on targets wins a point in best out of five competition.
- Duel – High Score: Fastest accurate shooting round against an opponent.
- Shot From Guard/Low Ready – Multi-Shot: Starting from a prompt, this mode measures your reaction time and tracks the accuracy of your shots.
- Bullseye – 10 Shots: Records scores and splits for 10-shot sessions. Untimed, unprompted.
- Close Contact from Holster: Fast and accurate shot from the holster to the close contact position.
- Compressed Surprise Break: Develop a fast shot in response to the start signal.
- Holster Draw: Fast and accurate shot starting from the holster.
- Holster Draw – Par Timed: Fast and accurate shot starting from the holster, against a par time.
- Multiple Shots on Multiple Targets: Develop speed and accuracy on multiple targets with multiple shots.
The Laser Academy system is made up of the following:
- The mobile app containing three training modes available for both iOS and Android
- A laser training cartridge
- An adjustable tripod for your phone
- Physical targets (as well as the option to download more)
Setup and usage guides are available in the Laser Academy Knowledge Center.
Notes regarding the laser cartridge: To prevent damage to the o-rings, a very thin coat of oil should be applied to each o-ring. Reapply as needed.
Not compatible with Girsan firearms, Walther CCP, Ruger SR series or Hi Point firearms. Using this product with Hi Point firearms will result in damage to the laser cartridge.