Magpul MBUS3 Sight – Front
2 in stock
Magpul Industries, MBUS 3 Back-Up Front Sight, Tool-Less Elevation Adjustment Similar to MBUS Pro, Ambidextrous Push-Button Deployment, Fits Picatinny Rails, Flip Up, Black
- Full featured spring loaded flip up sight
- Tool-less elevation adjustment and dual width enhanced front sight post
- 0.44″ high when folded and 1.15″ wide at widest point
- Standard AR-height when deployed
- Impact resistant polymer construction
- Calmps to most MIL-STD-1913 picatinny rails
- Made in the U.S.A.
The next evolution in Magpul’s MBUS (Magpul Back-Up Sight) line, the MBUS 3 incorporates the best features, strengths and value of their original MBUS and MBUS Pro Sights in a feature-packed back-up sight system. Significantly reduced in size from the MBUS, it sits at just 0.44″ high when folded and 1.15″ at its widest point. Its aesthetics are derived from the MBUS Pro, but the MBUS 3 Front Sight is constructed of their impact-resistant polymer, making it lightweight and extremely durable. Featuring the same spring-loaded technology as its predecessor, they can be deployed with an ambidextrous push-button. The MBUS 3 sits at standard AR-height when deployed. The MBUS 3 Front Sight includes tool-less elevation adjustments and a dual width enhanced front sight similar to the MBUS Pro.