GSL Woodland – .22lr
7 in stock
GSL Technology Woodland 22 LR Suppressor
GSL’s new revolutionary Woodland suppressor comes in at 2.7 oz. with a 40dB reduction and mounts via direct thread. GSL Technology is owned by Greg Latka, former founder and owner of Gemtech which was sold to Smith and Wesson. See below for more information on Greg Latka’s suppressor design patents and industry innovation.
Caliber: .22 LR or .22 Magnum .17 HMR
Sound Reduction: 40 dB
Weight: 2.7 oz. 1/3 Less The Weight Of The Competitor!
Materials: 7075 Aluminum (Baffles & Tube)
Finish: Hard Coat Anodized Coating
Mount: 1/2 – 28 Thread
Packing Includes the following:
(1) .22 LR Suppressor
(1) Assembly/Disassembly Tool
This suppressor is serviceable and can be taken apart.
THIS IS A CLASS 3 NFA ITEM. ALL NFA RULES APPLY
Greg Latka received his first suppressor design patent in the early 1990s for the Helical Suppressor and was featured on the cover of Machine Gun News. Since then he has received numerous other patents for various products and designs. He is a true pioneer and innovator in the world of suppressor technology having designed and developed over 66 suppressors for the military, law enforcement, and civilian markets.
- 5,029,512 – July 9, 1991: Firearms Muzzle Silencer
- 5,559,302 – Sept. 4, 1996: Bayonet Type Coupling For Firearm
- 5,685,102 – Nov. 11, 1997: Snap-On Firearms Adapter
- 8,210,087 – July 3, 2012: Apparatus for Securing a Suppressor to Firearm
- 8,910,745 – Dec. 16, 2014: Ported Weapon Silencer
- 8,991,551 – March 31, 2015: Weapon Silencer & Baffles
- 8,991,552 – March 31, 2015: Weapon Silencer & Method of Making Silencer