GSG 1911 .22LR – Black / Wood Grips
Out of stock
When John M. Browning invented his classic pistol in 1911, he could not have imagined that for over a century it would remain the standard of excellence in the industry and reproduced by almost every arms manufacturer in the world.
The .22LR version developed by GSG retains the 1911’s classic uniqueness along with exciting new technology and features, including several safety functions to meet today’s rigorous standards. From casual plinking to competitive shooting, the GSG 1911 belongs in the hands of everyone who wants an excellent pistol at a great price.
- Same Look and Feel as Full Size M1911
- Ambidextrous Thumb Safety
- Extended Beaver Tail Safety Grip
- Single Action
- Compatible w/ Many Standard M1911 Parts
- Caliber: .22LR HV
- Height: 5.5 Inches
- Length: 8.5 Inches
- Weight: 34.4 Ounces
- Magazine Capacity: 10RND
- Material: Zinc Alloy
- Material: CNC Machined Aluminum
- Low Profile Fixed Rear Sight
- Includes 3 Front Sights (Low, Med, High)
- Double Diamond Pattern
- Length: 5 Inches
- Material: Steel
- Material: Aluminum
- Design: 3-hole Skeleton
THIS ITEM MUST BE SHIPPED TO A FFL, OR PICKED UP AT TX ARMS BY APPT. ONLY. Will NOT ship to CA, or MA.